Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions govern the use of Leisue Inc.’s (the “Company”) mobile and online application/s, including but not limited to “KYOO Software Application”.
GENERAL. By using the Company’s mobile and online application/s, you (the “User”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If the User does not agree to any of the terms and conditions, access to the mobile and online application/s, including but not limited to ” KYOO Software Application ” shall be disallowed.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Everything in the Company’s mobile and online application/s, including all real time or other information and content as well as any software programs available on or through the mobile and online application/s, including but not limited to “KYOO Software Application” (“Content”), are protected by intellectual property rights laws. With the exception of information obtained from the Company’s third party providers, all right, title and interest in and to the Company’s mobile and online application/s and its Content are owned, licensed or controlled by Leisue Inc. The Company reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the mobile and online application/s.
- OWNERSHIP AND USE OF MOBILE APPLICATION/S. The Company grants access to its mobile and online application/s to the User exclusively for his personal, non-commercial, and lawful use. User agrees not to transmit, transfer, perform, broadcast, publish, reproduce, create a derivative work from, display or distribute, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any Content to any third person (including, without limitation, others in User’s company or organization) whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Company. Requests for such permission must be in writing and should be sent to: Unit 3010 & 3015, High Street South Corporate Plaza Tower 1, 26th St. corner 9th ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines 1634.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. While the Content has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, they are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents do not make any representations and disclaim all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind, ncluding, but not limited to, those regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, correctness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, or any representations or warranties arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law. Further, User acknowledges that due to the number of sources from where the Contents are obtained from, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be omissions or inaccuracies in the Content. Lastly, User agrees not to hold the Company liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the KYOO or any mobile or online application/s of the Company, or Third Party Media (as hereinafter defined) or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if the Company, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Any claims arising in connection with the use of KYOO, or any mobile or online application/s of the Company, must be brought within one (1) year from the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred, exclusively with the appropriate courts of Taguig City, Philippines.
- LINKS. The Company’s mobiles or online application/s may contain links to other websites or applications controlled or offered by third party providers (“Third Party Media”). The Company disclaims liability for any information, material, product, or service posted or offered at said Third Party Media. The link to said Third Party Media does not mean an endorsement or recommendation from the Company for any products or services offered or information contained in said Third Party Media. Neither shall the Company be liable for any failure of the products or services offered or advertised at the Third Party Media. User is aware that the use of Third Party Media may be governed by differed terms and conditions and that said Third Party Media may provide less security than Leisue Inc.’s or any of its mobile and online application/s.
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Company may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The continued use of any of the mobile and online application/s of the Company following publication of the amended terms and conditions will constitute User’s acceptance of the amendment.
- VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. The Company reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to any of the mobile and online application/s of the Company.